PUR Classic Round Bottle 325ml
Brand: Visit PUR Store
- Comes with a PUR silicone teat made of medical food grade silicone
- Products are made of quality food grade material and free from Bisphenol-A Chemical (BPA Free) which is safe for baby
- A Volatile and Nitrosamine safe product
- Comes with 2 variants: 125 ml and 250 ml
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
Inclusive of all taxes
- Standard base feeding bottle
- Ergonomically designed. Stable base, Round shaped for providing an easy grip, during feeding.
- Transparent for hygienic cleaning
- The bottle comes with a hood and a disc to place in the neck of the bottle, keep the bottle upright to help prevent leaking.
- Made from high quality plastic material.
- Teat is made from medical grade silicone, which is also volatile and nitrosamine safe.
- Guaranteed not to perish odorless tasteless and non-toxic.
- BPA Free product
Directions for Use
- Support the head and neck of your baby with your hand
- Touch your baby’s upper lip with the bottle nipple to encourage your baby to open their mouth wide.
- Let your baby pull the nipple into their mouth.
- The nipple should not be full of milk when feeding.
- Hold the bottle horizontally and this slows the flow of milk.
- f your baby doesn’t take a breathe for 3to5 sucks, remove the bottle and place it again.
- Observe wheher there are signs of swallowing or choking
- Look for signs whether baby is full or not.
Bottle feeding allows anyone in the family to help out when it comes to feeding little Junior. Mums who choose to bottle feed their baby don’t have to worry about altering their diet to meet the needs of their baby. Caffeine, alcohol, and calorie intake are more flexible.
Because they are affordable, easy to clean, and many infants have no trouble transitioning between bottle and breast. The nipple on these bottles is breast-shaped and extra flexible, helping your little one bounce between skin and bottle.
If your baby did not finish the bottle, the leftover breast milk can still be used within two hours after the baby is finished feeding. After 2 hours, leftover breast milk should be discarded
The number of bottles and nipples you’ll need depends on whether you’ll be mostly bottle-feeding or mostly breastfeeding. If you’re mostly bottle-feeding, you’ll probably want eight to ten bottles, and if you’re mostly breastfeeding, three or four should be enough
It’s essential to properly wash and sterilise the feeding equipment when you’re bottle feeding. You’ll need to clean and sterilize each bottle, teat and screw cap after every feed. It’s important that you continue sterilising everything until your baby is 12 months’ old
- Closing their mouth.
- Turning their head away from your breast or their bottle.
- Ignoring the bottle or your breast.
- Slowing down or falling asleep during a feed.
- Relaxing their hands.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.