Can Pimples Be Cured By Creams Alone.?Cureka
Pimples aren’t just for teens. You can still get acne well into your 30s, 40s, and beyond. In fact, 15% of adult women have acne. Just like when you were younger, causes include hormones, stress, and pores clogged by oil, skin cells, and bacteria.“Can we get rid of the pimple by simply applying cream?” In short “NO,” you have to consult with your doctor, and then make use of ayurvedic skin care products, you can get of pimples! When the skin is dry and inflamed, people find it harder to tolerate acne medications, and that’s ultimately counterproductive.
Ways to Avoid Pimples
Follow a Skin-Healthy Diet
- Omega-3 and omega-6 – help keep your skin supple. Try salmon, avocados, nuts and olive oil for more unsaturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin C – helps the skin produce collagen for a fresh looking complexion. Try citrus fruits, broccoli or bean sprouts.
- Antioxidants – help fight free radicals in your body. Try cocoa, a small square of dark chocolate a good antioxidant fix.
- Vitamin A – reduces sebum and helps skin cells regenerate. Try spinach, carrots, kale, papaya, cantaloupe or sweet potatoes.
Look out for foods containing these four key nutrients, and in take it on daily basis.
Try To Limit Stress
This is easier said than done! Stress affects our physical health and can cause physical symptoms, including pimples. Taking some time to exercise, take a bath or meditate is great to reduce stress.
Develop a Consistent and Well-Coordinated Skincare Routine
Keep your skin balanced with a light, oil-free formulation for pimple prevention.
Remove dead skin cells. They can build-up and clog pores.
Use a good cleanser suited to your skin type that will keep your skin fresh and free from excess oil, without drying it out.
Remove Your Make-Up Thoroughly:
Don’t let it block or irritate your pore
Treating Pimples on the Body
Pimples on the chest and back are highly treatable but may require a different approach than facial treatments, due to variations in the skin.
Some potential treatments include:
- Always using oil- and fragrance-free lotions
- Using oil-free sunscreens when in the sun
- Refraining from picking or scratching pimples
- Changing clothing immediately after exercising to reduce sweat and oil buildup.
- Applying a 0.1% adapalene gel to any skin lesion areas
- Using a body wash that contains benzoyl peroxide
Treating Pimples on the Face
A person should not pick at, squeeze, or otherwise “pop” a pimple. Doing so can spread the bacteria that cause acne, risking infection of the pimple, and acne scarring.
- Consider specialized spot treatments or masks that you apply directly to the pimple.
- If a person does not have any spot treatments available, they can try home remedies instead.
- Apply a spot treatment that can dry out the pimple.
- Wash the affected area with a gentle cleanser.
If you are looking to get rid of pimples, contact your doctor, and get the best skin care products online!