Aspen Vista CTO Cervical Thoracic Orthosis
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aspen medical Store
- Restricts motion of the cervico-thoracic region.
- Helpful after a surgery or trauma.
- Adjustable size and height for secure fit without causing skin damage.
- Flexible thoracic adjustment.
- Lockable sternal adjustment.
Designed to provide motion restriction of cervico-thoracic spine.
- Vista cervical collar restricts motion to provide a controlled environment for effective healing.
- Made of breathable material, the pads wick away moisture and gentle on skin.
- One size adjustable braces feature multiple adjustment points for comfortable fit.
- Provides significant motion control in all three planes -flexion/extension, lateral bending and axial rotation.
- Fully padded at all patient contact points to help maximize comfort, encouraging improved patient compliance.
- Angle of support strut is easily adjusted to fit a patient’s anatomy then locks into place.
- Cervicogenic headache
- Cervical disc syndrome
Use it for
- Decompressive procedures.
- Post surgical stabilization.
- Cervicogenic headaches.
- Cervical disc syndrome.
- Fracture management.
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Hand wash pads with mild soap and water. Do not machine wash or use bleach. Rinse thoroughly.
- Direction for use:
- Read the enclosed label to adjust – vista collar, vest adjustment, lumbar adjustment. Follow as per instructions.