VISSCO Varicose Vein Stockings | Provides Leg Compression to Improve Blood Circulation & Relieves Pain (Beige)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Elastic varicose vein stockings.
- Designed to provide adequate compression.
- Can give relief from pain.
- Ideal to be used for tired, aching and swollen legs.
- Inner layer made using cotton, so safe to use.
Vissco elastic varicose vein stockings can reduce swelling and aids in the treatment and management of chronic leg disorders and also provides adequate compression for pain relief.
MRP: You Save: 285.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Specially designed varicose vein stockings.
- Provides comfortable and uniform compression.
- Can prevent varicose vein by improving blood circulation.
- Seamless stockings with open heel that is extended from mid thigh to ankle.
- Ideal to be used for Varicose Vein, Edema, Chronic venous insufficiency and Tired, aching or swollen legs.
- Mild support.
- Made using cotton.
- Improves blood flow.
- Skin friendly material
- 5 different sizes
Direction of Use
- Slide your leg inside the stockings slowly; wear it from mid thigh to ankle.
- Size S – 35 to 40 cm.
- Size M – 40 to 45 cm.
- Size L – 45 to 50 cm.
- Size XL – 50 to 55 cm.
- Size XXL – 55 to 60 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
No. It will not cure / reverse varicose vein, it can help with reducing some of the symptoms like tired, aching or swollen legs.
Vissco elastic varicose vein is good for varicose vein, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and tired, aching or swollen legs.
Incorrect / too small / rolled stockings can cause irritation to the skin.
Yes. You can wear compression stockings on one leg or both.
Slowly slide your leg inside the stockings; wear it from mid thigh to ankle.
The veins will continue to get more damaged and leads to the worsen stage; if untreated can lead to venous ulcer which is painful and difficult to treat.
L, M, S, XL, XXL