Vissco Foot Drop Splint -Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Ideal to be used for common peroneal nerve palsy.
- Suitable for all foot drop conditions.
- Supports foot alignment.
- Helps in normal walking.
- Foot drop splint made from durable material.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
Vissco foot drop splint is scientifically designed, rigid, ergonomic support with removable straps that hold the splint in the position to prevent foot drops; has padded calf section and socks to provide enhanced comfort.
MRP: You Save: 276.00
- Scientifically designed light weight foot drop splint holds the splint in position.
- Made from lightweight polypropylene material which has good resilience and a leaf spring action.
- Provides rigid support with removable strap for a perfect fit.
- Maintains and supports the foot and also it can prevent foot drop.
- Has adjustable straps to prevent axial rotation of the foot.
- Rigid support frame to hold the splint in the correct position.
- Arrests plantar flexion and keeps the foot in a functional dorsiflexion position.
Direction of Use
- Refer to the leaflet enclosed for pictorial representation or get medical help.
Note: Use this product under the guidance of a physician / qualified doctor.
- Size S – 5 to 6.
- Size M – 7 to 9.
- Size L – 9 to 12.
Note: Measure the shoe size.
- Hand wash the socks with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vissco foot drop splint is designed with removable straps that hold the splint in the position to prevent foot drops.
You can wear foot drop splint in the following cases of swing-phase foot clearance after stroke, common peroneal nerve palsy and other foot drop conditions.
Yes. Vissco foot drop splint can help you to hold your foot in a normal position while walking to prevent foot drop.
Dropped foot syndrome or foot drop is the condition of having difficulty in lifting the front part of the foot.
It is made from strong ABS and lightweight plastic; the socks is made from skin friendly material.
Yes. In most of the cases, it is curable with the correct treatment. Using a foot drop splint can help you to prevent foot drop while walking.
Vissco foot drop splint has 3 different sizes like small, medium and large. You can choose the correct size of your splint with respect to your shoe size (Small size – 5 to 6, Medium size – 7 to 9 and Large size – 9 to 12).