Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor BSx516 White
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Odin Store
- Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor works on intelligent pressure technology
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor which is used to measure blood pressure even on the go anywhere in relaxed position
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor which has a large LCD Display, USB port
- Blood pressure monitor featured with Automatic shut down facility
- Yellow Backlight is extra facility in black colored BP monitor
- Memory(99×2) is available
- Available in 2 colors – Black, White
Dr. Odin BSX 516 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor comes with latest technology,support Two users,WHO Function and Digital LCD Display BP Monitor. Ideal for home and hospital uses.
- Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is an upper arm type Blood Pressure Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor comes with AA Battery Type
- Digital Blood pressure monitor with fully automatic measurement method
- Maximum pressure measurement range in this BP monitor is 380 mmHg
- Digital Blood Pressure monitor with a large LCD display makes it easier to read with large font that makes the reading visible and decipherable by anyone
Directions for Use
- Place the arm cuff just above your elbow.
- Keep still and quiet while you take your reading.
- Take two or three readings, each about one to two minutes apart.
- Keep a record of your measurements.
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don’t place the cuff over wounds
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
The device should measure blood pressure on the upper arm, which produce a more reliable result than those that measure from the wrist.
It’s best to take your blood pressure from your left arm if you are right-handed. However, you can use the other arm if you have been told to do so by your healthcare provider. Rest in a chair next to a table for 5 to 10 minutes. (Your left arm should rest comfortably at heart level.)
You can prepare for the day, but don’t eat breakfast or take medications before measuring your blood pressure. If you exercise after waking, take your blood pressure before exercising. Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol for 30 minutes before taking a reading. Also, empty your bladder first.
Improper placement of the cuff over clothing can cause your blood pressure measurement to increase by 10 to 50 points. If the cuff is too small, it can add 2 to 10 points to your bp measurement.
Automatic blood pressure monitors need to be re-calibrated at least once every two years – the instructions that come with your monitor will say how often. This is where the monitor is tested and adjusted to make sure it’s giving you accurate results.