Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor TSB-6025 Black
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store35.55 Cashback
- Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor works on intelligent pressure technology
- Digital Blood pressure monitor that has a large LCD Display
- Blood Pressure Monitor featured with Voice Broadcast
- Digital Blood Pressure monitor that has Automatic shut down facility
- Memory(2×60) and has an USB port
- Available in 2 colors – Black, White
MRP: You Save: 385.00
- Dr.odin Digital Blood pressure Monitor that comes with Voice Broadcast ,Pulse Measurement, Intelligent Compression, Records of Memory.
- Blood pressure monitor tha has memory capacity for two users, it allows you to store 120 readings per user with date and time, all results are saved separately with user’s identity.
- Digital BP (Blood Pressure) monitor that helps to identify irregular heartbeat detection
- Easier to carry around so that you can take your blood pressure even on the go and take readings in relaxed position.
Directions for Use
- Place the arm cuff just above your elbow.
- Keep still and quiet while you take your reading.
- Take two or three readings, each about one to two minutes apart.
- Keep a record of your measurements.
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don’t place the cuff over wounds
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
If the systolic blood pressure (the top number) on your cuff is within 10 points of the monitor, then it’s generally accurate.
Some monitors may be less accurate when the battery is low. replace the batteries if necessary. Caffeine, alcohol, smoking, exercise, or waking from sleep within 30 minutes of the reading may affect the results.
Acute meal ingestion, caffeine or nicotine use can all negatively affect BP readings, leading to errors in measurement accuracy. If the patient has a full bladder, that can lead to an error in systolic BP of between 4 mm Hg and 33 mm Hg, compared with the white-coat effect can have an error of up to 26 mm Hg.
Yes. BP monitors with irregular heartbeat (IHB) detector are also called arrhythmia detectors. These devices generally have an algorithm which signals when the heartbeat rhythm varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat detected during BP measurement
If evening home blood pressure is to be measured after bathing, you should wait more than 60 min after bathing before performing the measurement in order to eliminate the depressor effect of bathing.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.