Dr. Odin Weighing Scale – Personal Scale EB-7010 Black
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Odin Store
- Dr.odin weighing scale can measure a maximum weighing capacity of 180 kg – 397lb
- Weighing Scale with division 0.1kg/0.2lb
- Personal scale operated with Battery 4×1.5AA(Excluded)
- Can be operated with support mode and normal mode
- Auto-Power Off saves unnecessary battery wastage
- Easy to use and carry weighing scale
Dr. Odin Weight Scale is built with a thick and durable material that provides long-term usability of the product. This product helps to measure the weight of infant and adults. Displays the readings that are largely accurate so that you can remain better informed about your health. Ideal for adult and infants.
- Dr.Odin Weighing Scale helps to measure your weight
- Weighing Scale which has a high-precision strain gauge sensor that gives an accurate reading.
- Comes with a maximum weighing capacity of 180 kg.
- Weighing Scale that has a digital LED display which makes it easier to read the results of the scale.
- Designed with 4 sensor technology that helps to take proper readings of your weight without mistakes.
- Personal Weighing Scale featured with an error indicator in this machine in case there is some problem with the reading or the weighed item.
- Has automatic power-off which switches off the weight scale when not in use for some time.
- Has a low battery indicator which indicates when the battery is running low and it can be recharged accordingly.
Directions for Use
- To make sure accuracy, place the scale on a hard, flat floor and avoid carpet or soft surface.
- Adult steps on the scale gently, the scale will be on zero automatically. Stand for a while and wait until the LED shows the weight reading.
- Once the reading is stable, the LED will show zero, then the Adult Infant icon will flash.
- Adult steps off the scale and steps on again with infant.
- Stand for a while and wait until the LED shows the weight of infant.
- The LED will show the weight of adult and infant respectively for three times.
- Kids should use this weight scale under adult guidance
- Keep it in dry place
- Do not drop this product
- Use cotton cloth to clean this product
To calibrate your scale, place the scale on a flat surface and turn it on. Begin the calibration sequence according to the user manual. Place the calibration weight on the scale per the instructions on the display and if the function is available, input the weight.
Take a small piece of sandpaper and lightly sand the contacts in the battery compartment, reinstall the new batteries and try powering the scale on again. If this does not revive your scale, please reach out to us for alternative solutions.
Since digital scales are electronic, electromagnetic frequencies can interfere with their accuracy. For example, your microwave, cell phone, and any static electricity can cause inaccurate readings. Keep this in mind when using your equipment to ensure readings are as consistent as possible.
However, what you’re weighing is everything from fat, muscle, water, bones and any food you’ve eaten. So many factors can skew the number on the scales, meaning at the end of the day it’s hard to get an accurate number. For one, that strength training can easily impact your weight.
The thing that’s most important when it comes to weighing yourself, either weekly or daily, is at what time. Most researchers agree that it’s best to weigh yourself first thing in the morning. That way, you’re more likely to make it a habit and be consistent with it.