Dr.Odin Portable Phlegm Suction Unit H003- B
Brand: Visit Dr Odin Store
Estimated delivery: 6-9 business days
- Odin Portable Phlegm Suction Unit is an oil free lubrication pump
- Suction Unit that cleans without pollution of oil
- Phlegm Suction Unit which is portable and easy to clean
- Suction machine uses : Excess Saliva,excess mucus, general health,cough, amyotropic lateral sclerosis
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: 6,951.00 Offer: You Save: 1,549.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- A suction unit which is designed for Oil-Free Lubrication pump which is widely known for large flux, high negative pressure and low noise.
- This Suction Device is used in Emergency Room, Operation Room, Home as Healthcare product.
- Odin Phlegm Suction Unit is specially designed for medical purposes and healthcare units .
- Suction Unit with adjustable knob sucks in thick liquids like blood or phlegm from the body.
- Phlegm Suction Unit has a Bacteria Filter attached to it to keep away bacteria.
- The Over-flow protection and uniform pressure flow aids in its efficient functioning of this suction unit.
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry them with a clean towel.
- Make sure all tubing connections and collection jar have a tight seal.
- Place portable suction unit on a flat, dry and safe surface.
Plug suction unit to an electrical outlet. Turn unit on.
- Set the suction pressure.
- Pick up clean suction catheter. Put on gloves.
- Connect the tubing to the suction catheter. Turn on the suction machine.
- Bag the person. Place the catheter into the trach tube.
- Cover the suction port with your thumb. Slowly pull the suction catheter up and out. Do not leave the suction catheter in the trach tube for more than 10 seconds. Bag the person.
- Repeat the above steps until the mucous is gone.
- Disconnect the catheter from the suction tubing. Set it aside for washing.
- Rinse the suction tubing. Shut off suction unit.
- Remove all gloves. Wash your hands. Wash suction catheter.
Avoid suctioning too frequently as this could lead to more secretion buildup.
A phlegm suction machine or aspirator can be used when an individual suffers from a moist cough and are unable to effectively clear secretions from the throat.
A suction machine, also known as an aspirator, is a type of medical device that is primarily used for removing obstructions like mucus, saliva, blood, or secretions from a person’s airway.
Suctioning is performed when a person is unable to effectively move secretions from the respiratory tract. This may occur with excessive production of secretions or ineffective clearance, which leads to the accumulation of secretions in the upper and lower respiratory tract.
Phlegm is a byproduct of inflammation in the sinuses and the lungs. Your body is responding to some sort of irritant and is creating the phlegm to combat the issue. It can be related to a bacterial infection like bronchitis, sinusitis or pneumonia.
After inserting the catheter the measured distance initiate suctioning as you retract the catheter in a sweeping motion. Do not suction too long.The maximum suction time should only be 15 seconds. After suctioning, re-oxygenate the patient.
Suctioning clears mucus from the tracheostomy tube and is essential for proper breathing. Also, secretions left in the tube could become contaminated and a chest infection could develop. Avoid suctioning too frequently as this could lead to more secretion buildup.
Some patients need suction every 30 minutes due to excessive mucus production, which is quickly and easily assessed. Others may need it only once or twice per shift and may require a thorough assessment before suction is applied.
Suctioning can introduce microbes into the airway. This is more likely when first responders reuse equipment, do not properly sterilize reusable equipment, or do not wear protective gear. When suctioning injures the airway, the risk of infection increases.
|28 × 27 × 23 cm
Odin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Plot Number 45 Phase 2 Industrial Area Panchkula Haryana 134113 India
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin
|Expires on or After
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.