Dr.Odin Lancets 30G Strips
Brand: Visit Dr Odin Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Dr.Odin Lancets provide guaranteed sterility to fulfill hygienic requirements
- Easy to use lancet strip, is for single use only
- Dr.Odin Lancets are smaller than other lancets
- Provides virtually painless sampling experience
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: 297.00 Offer: You Save: 53.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Dr.Odin Lancets strip has smooth, polished surface for reduced friction during penetration
- Dr.Odin Lancets have an advance glide control system for convenient use
- Lancet strips are made from natural materials and has super-fine round points ensure less painful prick
- Contains a cap and to use, twist-off the protective cap
Directions for Use:
- Twist and pull the long piece of safety plastic off the end of the lancet.
- Then, hold lancet between two fingers.
- Place against the finger you wish to draw blood from and press down until you hear a click.
Please Note – Under no circumstances should you use materials other than the lancets included in your test kit.
- Keep away from children.
- Use under medical supervision
G stands for Gauge. The thickness of the lancet is measured in millimeters (mm) or Gauge (G). The higher the value in mm, the thicker the puncture performed by the lancet.
Lancets are for single use only due to hygienic reasons and because the needle will become dull with repeated use. Hence a new, sterile lancet should be used each time you perform a test.
Finger-pricking devices are safe when individuals are using their own device. A risk of cross-infection can only occur when the blood of an infected patient remains on the device and contaminates the sharp lancet as it pierces the skin of the next patient.
A device which is used to prick the skin for drawing blood samples for testing blood glucose levels.
The middle or ring finger is preferred as having the greatest depth of tissue beneath the skin and hence offering the least chances of injury.
|12 × 9 × 6 cm
Odin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Plot Number 45 Phase 2 Industrial Area Panchkula Haryana 134113 India
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin
|Expires on or After
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.