Dr Morepen PO 14 Pulse Oximeter Black
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Morepen Store
- Portable device that helps to check SpO2 levels.
- Pulse oximeter is Lightweight and portable.
- Can be used by sportsperson and atheletes to measure pulse and oxygen level.
- Dr.Morepen pulseoximeter meant for home as well as professional use.
- Morepen pulseoximeter has bright display with 6 modes of rotation.
- Easy to use device.
- 1 year warranty.
DrMorepen PO-15 pulse oximeter is an easy to use fingertip pulse oximeter that uses red and infrared light to measure a host of vitals; ideal aid for people with heart ailments, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), bronchitis and asthma.
MRP: You Save: 2,069.00
- Reviews (0)
- Pulse oximeter helps to get instant reading of percentage of arterial haemoglobin (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength.
- Shows oxygen saturation, pulse rates, Perfusion Index, Pulse Strength Bar Graph and Plethysmogram readings.
- Morepen pulseoximeter can measure oxygen saturation range between 30 and 100 and pulse rate range from 30 to 240 BPM.
- Dr Morepen PO meter can be calibrated to the accuracy of upto +/-2 percent for detecting the SpO2 levels of the person
- Pulse oximeter Works on 2 AAA size batteries.
- Information will be helpful to monitor person’s condition during exercise, activities of daily living and air travel.
- Has alarm function and auto shut down if device is not in use for some time.
- OLED display.
- Dual direction display.
- Monitors blood oxygen saturation levels.
- Checks pulse rate.
- Product Measurement 58x36x33 mm.
- Accuracy upto +/- 2 %
- Auto shut down mode.
- DrMorepen PO-15 Pulse oximeter is an easy to use fingertip pulse oximeter that uses red and infrared light to measure a host of vitals.
- Heart ailments
- COPD(chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- COVID infection
Direction of use:
- Insert your finger and place it for 5 seconds.
- Results will be displayed.
- Read the enclosed leaflet before using.
- If SpO2 levels goes below 94% rush to doctor immediately.
- Normal pulse rate in BPM should lie between 50-90.
- For people with COPD normal range would be between 88% to 92%.
Oxygen saturation refers to the percentage of oxygen in a person’s blood.
Highly accurate device checks pulse and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation levels. Good for home and professional use.
The normal Pi ranges from 0.02% to 20% showing weak to strong pulse strength.
The right middle finger is used predominantly for accurate results.
Any reading between 94-99 or higher indicates normal oxygen saturation.
Yes. Choose from widest range of products in healthcare platform like CUREKA to get better discounts.
SpO2- saturation of peripheral oxygen.
Oxygen saturation below 94 should need immediate medical attention and call emergency or rush to nearby doctor.
Open windows, breathing fresh air supports a bit if oxygen level is on border line.
Shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, coughing, wheezing, bluish colour in skin, nails and lips etc are few to mention.