Nagarjuna Ayurveda psoria oil 100ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Charak Store
- Ayurvedic oil for psoriasis management.
- Intense moisturizing therapy for flaky scalp.
- Anti hair fall and anti dandruff oil.
- Improves scalp health.
- Inhibits fungal infestations.
- No harsh effect and suitable for prolonged use.
Psoria oil enriched with anti-psoriatic herb Wrightia tinctoria that is rich in antimicrobial, anti inflammatory property along with moisturizing effect reduces scaly flakes on scalp, recurrence of dandruff and used in psoriasis management.
- Wrightia tinctoria effective against psoriasis and non specific dermatitis and have anti dandruff properties.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut oil) moisturizes the hair , scalp and has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial property that prevents infection.
- Helps to heal dandruff and flaky scalp and maintains scalp health.
- Reduces inflammation caused due to scalp infections.
Wrightia tinctoria( Stri Kutaja)
Cocus nucifera oil(coconut oil)
Direction of use:
For external use:
- Apply oil liberally on the affected area 30 – 60 minutes before bath.
- Use every day.
For internal use:
- Mix 5 ml of psoria oil with 30 ml hot water.
- Drink in empty stomach twice a day or as directed by physician
- Do not use soap for bath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use as suggested by the medical practitioner.
Infused with natural extract of wrightia tinctoria and cocos nucifera to give relief from hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp, flaky scalp, and psoriasis both internally and externally.
Usually recommended to use every day. Do not use soap to wash post application. If taking internally drink in empty stomach.
Contains natural anti-inflammatory and anti dandruff property that prevents psoriasis symptoms, and also relieves from fungal infections.
No enriched with coconut oil that conditions the hair and prevents hair damage.
No contains cocos nucifera that hydrates the scalp and improves scalp health by preventing infections like dandruff, scaly lesions.
Scalp psoriasis causes raised, reddish and scaly patches that may be a single patch or spread all over the scalp.