Zindee Sachets 8 x 1gm
Brand: Visit Franco-Indian Remedies Store
- Zindee is a high dose cholecalciferol supplementation.
- Improves calcium absorption for ensuring bone health.
- Zindee sachet helps in maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Helping to defend the body against infections and diseases.
- Promotes bone mineralization and skeletal muscle functions.
MRP: You Save: 100.00
- Zindee sachet contains Cholecalciferol granules 60000 IU (Vitamin D3) which is essential for bone health.
- Helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus, which are important minerals for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D3 plays a role in supporting the immune system, helping to defend the body against infections and diseases.
- Cholecalciferol promotes their deposition in bones, which is crucial for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Cholecalciferol IP (60000 IU)
Instructions of Use
- Take one sachet with milk or as advised by your doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Zindee sachet helps with various conditions in the body like Vitamin D deficiency, osteoporosis, hypoparathyroidism, latent tetany and rickets or osteomalacia.
Yes. Vitamin D3 deficiency can cause loss of bone density, which can contribute to osteoporosis and fractures (broken bones); it can also lead to other diseases.
Symptoms of cholecalciferol deficiency can include bone pain, muscle weakness, fatigue, increased susceptibility to infections, and in severe cases, rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults, which are conditions characterized by weakened and softened bones.
This is a high dose of vitamin D which should be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. Also, it should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor’s guidance. Excess vitamin D can get deposited in the liver and fat cells, leading to increased calcium levels, nausea, vomiting, and kidney stones in the body.
Yes, cholecalciferol can interact with certain medications. For example, cholecalciferol can interact with certain medications that affect calcium metabolism, such as corticosteroids, anticonvulsants, and certain diuretics. It’s important to talk to your doctor before taking.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.