Liveasy Ortho Care Rib Belt Medium
Brand: Visit LivEasy Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Rib compression belt for upper abdominal support
- It is used as a postoperative aid during rib fractures.
- Allows comfortable breathing.
- Lightweight material that offers gentle compression.
- Rib belts help to lower the intensity of pain.
Available in five different sizes – S, M, L, XL and XXL
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 220.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Rib belt provides controlled compression to the thoracic and upper abdominal regions.
- It helps relieve pain in the chest wall and ribs.
- Provides compression and limits unnecessary movement of the rib area.
- Allows normal rib cage extension while breathing, sneezing and coughing.
- Hook-and-loop closure that adjusts for the most comfortable and easy fit.
- Size S – 28 to 34 inches (70 to 85 cm).
- Size M – 34 to 40 inches (85 to 100 cm).
- Size L – 40 to 46 inches (100 to 115 cm).
- Size XL – 46 to 52 inches (115 to 130 cm).
- Size XXL – 52 to 58 inches (132 to 147 cm).
Directions of use
- Stretch the rib belt around your ribs.
- Then, pull and attach the velcro at the front.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t dry clean.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Rib belt aids recovery by providing support to the wounded area from all sides; it also prevents chest movement, and these two aspects work together to speed up recovery.
The rib belt comes in five different sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL, so you can choose your own suitable size. Furthermore, the velcro allows you to alter the fit.
Depending on the severity of your injury, your physiotherapist or doctor will be able to advise you how many hours a day you should wear it.
Measure the circumference around the waist immediately below the navel, and you can also choose your rib belt sizes from the liveasy size chart based on that.
No. If you wear a rib belt tightly, it causes pressure in the rib cage tightness, tension, aches, and pains. It can also feel like there is a burning sensation in the ribs and rib cage area, so don’t wear the rib belt tight.
|Dimensions||20.8 × 15 × 4 cm|
LivEasy Products 22 Pakkamudianpet Main Road Mullai Nagar Pakkamudianpet Puducherry -?605008
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.