Flamingo Shoulder Support -Large OC2042
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Supports and stabilizes the shoulder joint.
- Provides warmth and relieves pain.
- Comfortable to wear under clothing.
- Flexible and suits left and right shoulder.
- Comes in attractive black and beige colour.
- Available in sizes S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL.
Shoulder support decreases the risk of further injury and dislocation by limiting the range that the shoulder is able to move into and relieves pain in shoulder joint in conditions like shoulder subluxation, shoulder dislocation, shoulder instability, rotator cuff tendonitis.
- Provides warmth, stability, support and pain relief to the shoulder joint.
- Allows the sports person or injured individual to gradually return to full range of motion .
- Easily adjustable with hook and loop fasteners.
- Reduces inflammation, gives joint flexibility and quickens the healing process.
- Can be worn while working, sitting and performing low impact activities.
- Measure circumference around the chest and choose size as follows:S- 75-85 cms, M – 85 – 95 cms, L -95-105, XL – 105-115 cms, 2XL -115-125 cms, 3XL 125-135 cms.
- Can be handwashed with mild detergent and dry it on flat surface.
Direction of use
- Position the product correctly over the shoulder cap.
- Place the sleeve up by pulling it over the arm and shoulder .
- Close the sleeve hook and loop closures to a comfortable fit.
- Apply the strap under the positioning arm(left or right) and fasten it in the front region.
- Use it as per medical advice.
- Do not dry clean, machine wash or use bleach.
Works well by stabilizing the shoulder joint, supports the ligament and strengthens muscle
If you feel pain in the shoulder you must wear a support as it gives extra support , minimize movement and seek medical advice to fasten the recovery process
Yes you can drive , do mild exercise and workouts while wearing the support.
Hand wash with mild detergent and dry well on flat surface. Do not iron, bleach or machine wash.
Yes can be worn discreetly under clothing
Difficulty and pain caused while raising your arm, popping or clicking sound when moving the arm, shoulder pain that worsens at night or pain while resting your arm
Try sleeping on your back with a small pillow nested between your shoulder blades if you feel pain on shoulder and rotator cuff.