Tynor Knee Immobilizer 19″ Small D-11
Brand: Visit Tynor Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Anatomically shaped for perfect fitting
- Made of soft and comfortable material
- Provides perfect immobilization.
- Immobilization at slight flexion
- Sizes available are S, M, L, XL, XXL
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 334.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Useful aid in Tibial Plateau fractures, Knee fractures and ligament injuries that require immobilization while awaiting nonemergent operative repair or casting.
- Controls patellar movement and stabilizes weak/ injured knee
- Early cast removal of the knee
- Used for motion control problems of the knee
Directions for Use
- Prepare the knee immobilizer and straps.
- Place the immobilizer behind the leg and centered behind the knee vertically and laterally.
- If the immobilizer has a patellar cutout, align the cutout over the patella.
- If the immobilizer has removable or adjustable stabilizer bars, place the bars medially and laterally along the long axis of the leg.
- Secure the stabilizer bars and the immobilizer with the fastener straps (eg, hook and loop) above and below the knee (typically 2 above and 2 below the knee).
- Check distal sensation and capillary refill.
- Any open wounds must be covered properly prior to the application of knee immobilizer.
- Do not apply the immobilizer too low on the leg because that does not effectively immobilize the knee.
- Hand wash with a mild, soapy water, rinse thoroughly and air-dry.
Knee immobilizers are removable devices that maintain stability of the knee. Knee immobilizers are typically used for injuries that benefit from immobilization but can tolerate brief periods without immobilization and thus do not require casting
This brace is usually worn only when walking. It may be removed when in bed or sitting unless otherwise instructed by your doctor. You will continue to wear the knee immobilizer when walking until you can do straight leg raises in bed and your doctor says you may walk without it.
An immobilizer keeps the joint from moving at all during physical therapy every day. Braces usually have a metal hinge joint that allows the knee to bend and straighten. It keeps the joint stable and protects the healing ligament from too much strain or load during activity.
The knee immobilizer can be worn over pants if necessary because they do not allow the knee to bend
Resting the knee not only decreases pain, it also helps heal the knee more quickly. Stay off the leg as much as possible the next two days. Wear the immobilizer/brace/wrap. After two to three days, gradually ease back into a normal amount of walking.
If your knee brace is slipping and sliding down your leg, and you have determined that it is on correctly, you may need to tighten it. Ensure the straps around the knee are the tightest.
|Dimensions||50 × 20 × 4 cm|
Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd. JLPL Industrial Area Mohali 160055 (Punjab)
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
You may also like…
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.