Aircast A2 Wrist Brace Right – Medium
Brand: Visit Aircast Store
- Used to treat wrist ligament instability
- Durable removable stabilizers
- Personalize the fit to your patients
- Easy to apply and adjust
- Made of nylon foam material
MRP: You Save: 306.00
- Provide comfortable support for wrist injuries and post-op recovery.
- Used to treat wrist ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain, control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, post-op and post removal of casting or sprain and thumb injuries.
- Lightweight, durable brace has dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand to help control wrist movement while allowing for full finger dexterity.
- Customize the fit with a malleable volar stay and adjustable straps.
- Nylon foam construction and dry, breathable material keeps patients comfortable.
Directions for Use
- Pop your hand into the brace
- Adjust the velcro straps.
- Tighten straps up so they’re tight but not too tight. And then on either side you have a aluminium support bar which offers protection.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Air dry
- Ensure to remove the dual stabilisers before cleaning (the stabiliser opening is on the inside of the brace).
- Durable removable stabilizers
Clean the splint with cold water, soap and rub with a small brush (for example a toothbrush). Rub the inside of the splint with alcohol to reduce the smell. Hand wash the splint and velcro straps with warm soapy water and then air dry.
Slide your hands into the brace. And there is a special section sleeve that hold your thumb. And you simply wrap the bulk around your thumb to hold it in place.
You should wear this brace sparingly during the day, especially when you overwork your hands. However, wear it continuously at night as you sleep until symptoms disappear
Yes, benefit from a splint that immobilizes your wrist and thus reduces arthritis pain. Some of our patients use a compression brace that squeezes the joint like a tight glove to reduce swelling.
Most people bend their wrists when they sleep. That puts pressure on the median nerve. A brace can help because it keeps your wrist in a straight, neutral position. Using a wrist brace at night did more to relieve carpal tunnel symptoms than using no treatment at all.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.