Flamingo Ankle Traction Kit OC2416
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Perfect ankle traction kit with all the essentials.
- Provides better immobilization with comfort.
- Ideal for severe low back pain.
- Universal size.
- Common for left and right leg.
- Can relieve muscle spasms.
- Maintains alignment of extremities after fractures.
Ankle traction kit is a complete apparatus, deigned to provide ankle traction for pelvic and femur injuries; effectively limits the motion, decreases pain, spasms and swelling. Traction should be made under the knowledge of a doctor.
MRP: You Save: 205.00
- Ankle traction kit included ankle traction brace, spreader bar with hook, traction pulley bracket, 3 meter cord and water weight bag.
- Beneficial for providing traction in pelvic and femur injuries, hip and back pain.
- Provide better immobilization of joints after pelvis and femur injuries.
- Brace made of soft materials, designed with Velcro straps for easy application.
- Traction pulley bracket holds the traction brace which is connected with cord and keeps the pulley rope flexible for movements.
- Water bag made of durable material to hold the required weight to perform traction.
Directions of Use
- Wrap the traction brace around your ankle and fasten with the Velcro.
- Connect the brace to the pully bracket through cord with recommended weight on the other side.
- To be strictly used as per medical advice.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended Kg.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Traction kit can be referred as a complete kit with all the essentials to perform traction; there are multiple traction kits available in the market such as ankle traction kit, leg traction kit, cervical traction kit, foot / skin traction kit and adhesive traction kit.
Ankle traction gives pressure to immobilize fractures, correct dislocations and prevent or correct deformities.
Ankle traction can reduce pain by providing spine realignment, pressure and stress release on the vertebral discs.
Osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, infection and pregnancy are the common contraindications of ankle traction.
In some cases, it is advised to take ankle traction before surgery as a temporary pain relief solution.