Tynor Toe Separator Silicone (Pair) – Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor Store
- Ideal toe separator for bunions and overlapping toes.
- Helps in correction of big toe deformity (Hallux Valgus).
- Improves toes alignment.
- Relieves pain and bunion discomfort.
- Hypoallergenic and odour free.
- Available in 3 different sizes: S, M and L.
- Can be easily worn along with shoes.
Anatomically designed silicone toe separator is effective in correcting bunions and overlapping toes; ideal to be used for hallux valgus (bunion deformity), deformity of the big toe and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Useful in deformity of the toes, overlapping toes, hallux valgus (bunion deformity) and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed to correct and prevent big toe deformity.
- Reduces friction and abrasions.
- Can prevent progression of deformity of toes, helps in aligning and strengthening toes.
- Easy and comfortable to wear toe separator made of high quality, transparent and medical grade silicone material.
- Helps to relieve pain, discomfort and soreness associated with soft corns / toes rubbing together.
Directions of Use
- Place the toe separator between your big toe and index toe.
- Wear your shoes as usual.
- Keep it dry and clean.
- To clean, hand wash in tap water using mild washing solution and lay flat to dry.
- Do not soak the toe separators.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. As toe separators can help to reduce the risk of painful conditions such as neuromas, sesamoiditis and capsulitis, they are good for your feet.
Start wearing toe separators for 10 minutes a day and increase the duration gradually.
Yes. Tynor silicone toe separators are designed to fit in any shoes.
Stretch your toes to keep them as lengthened as you can and also you can use some toe separators.
No. Toe separator can help to reduce pain, discomfort and limits the progression of bunion deformity. You should consult your doctor for permanent solution.
Tynor toe separator can help with plantar fasciitis, bunions, corns, hammertoes, blisters or overlapping toes.