Dr.Odin Digital Thermometer T-12
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Odin Store
- Dr.Odin digital thermomter is an accurate, reliable and fast thermometer to check body temperature
- Digital thermometer can be used orally, rectally and under the arms
- Digital Thermometer that gives a high accuracy temperature reading in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Has an auto-off feature that shuts the thermometer down when it is not in use.
Dr.Odin Digital Thermometer T-12 is used to accurately and quickly check the body temperature.Ideal for adults and kids.
- Dr.Odin digital thermometer automatically shows the last measurement taken when you turn it on.
- Digital thermometer which switches between Celsius or Fahrenheit by making a long press on the button when turning the thermometer on.
- For temperatures between 32.0 and 42.0 degrees Celsius, the Dr Odin thermometer has an accuracy of ±0.1 degree Celsius.
- The thermometer gives an alarm when a high fever is detected during measurement.
- Thermometer that is essential for home and workplace healthcare and can be used in a clinical setting as well.
Directions for Use:
- Place the thermometer tip into your oral or rectal cavity or under your armpit and wait for the thermometer to give off a beep.
- Note down the temperature reading provided.
- For younger children, do not take measurements orally.
- Store in a cool dry place, keep it away from moisture and direct heat.
- Take multiple readings if you are unsure about the result you get the first time.
The digital thermometer from Dr Odin can show the temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Typically, you should place the Dr Odin thermometer under your armpit (or other suggested locations) for up to 40 seconds or until the thermometer makes a beep.
Normal body temperature changes depending on your level of activity (rest, exercise, sleep, etc). The exact figure varies between males and females, as well as between adults and children, however the range between 97°F to 99°F depending on the time of day.
The technical definition of a fever is when you have a body temperature of 100.4°F, however, you can still be sick if you do not have a fever.
Step 1: Make sure the thermometer is off.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button, and after about 5-7 seconds, the display screen will come back in turn: “℃/SET, ℉/SET”.
Step 3: Release the power button as soon as the desired temperature unit appears on the display screen.
For temperatures between 32.0 and 42.0 degrees Celsius, the Dr. Odin thermometer has an accuracy of ±0.1 degree Celsius.