The Moms Co Natural Body Butter 200gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit The Moms Co Store
- Soothes your skin
- Nourishes and revitalizes the skin
- Improves healthy skin complexion.
- Moisturizes the skin
Deep moisturizer that can penetrate within the skin layers by providing comfort to stretching belly , hips , breasts by giving healthy-looking skin and increases the natural elasticity of the skin.
- Soothes itchy stressed skin
- Cocoa and Shea Butter moisturize the skin
- Sea buckthorn oil promotes skin elasticity and skin regeneration
- Natural Vitamin E prevents skin damage
- Vitamin C rich Rosehip Oil stimulates collagen synthesis
- Formulated with natural ingredients and 100% certified to be toxin-free
- Cocoa and Shea butter
- Seabuckthornrn oil
- Natural vitamin E
- Rosehip oil
Aqua,Coconut oil,Glycerin,Caprylic capric,trygylceride,glyceryl monosterate,cetostearyl alcohol,Shea butter,Cocoa butter,Sweet almond oil, Extra virgin olive oil,Wheat germ oi,Stearic acid,SodiumPCA,Xylitylglucoside,Glucose liquid,Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Caprylyl , Glycol,RosehipOil,Arginine,Tocopherol,Orange essential oil,Xanthun gum,Aloevera powder,sodium , gluconate,potassium sorbate,magnesium aluminium silicate
Direction to use
- Apply natural body butter twice a day on belly, hip and breast
- Apply ideally from 3rd to 4th month after childbirth
- Avoid nipple area while breastfeeding
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
Body butter deeply moisturizes the skin to protect your skin from dryness, roughness and patchy skin.
It takes just 3 to 5 minutes to absorb to the skin and moisturizes the skin in the best way.
If the skin is dry or cracked, it may be best to apply body butter daily as and when required
Body butter is applied to retain moisture, lubricate and nourish the skin and can be applied on thick skin areas like hands, elbows, legs and feet
It’s a fabulous option for those who suffer from dry skin all over