Yuderma Melarid De-pigmenting Serum
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Yuderma Store
- De-pigmenting serum with vital ingredients.
- Reduce appearances of dark spots and discoloration.
- Can improve overall skin health.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Paraben, mineral oil and fragrance free.
Melarid depigmenting serum is an advanced pigment correcting serum, specially formulated to brighten dull skin and minimize the appearance of dark spots and discoloration; suitable for all skin types with pigmented patches.
MRP: You Save: 101.00
- Melarid depigmenting serum is a non-hydroquinone skin brightening serum that diminishes the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
- L-Ascorbic Acid is a stable form of Vitamin C, helps reduce the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) helps prevent the appearance of new spots while balancing the skin tone.
- Glutathione enhances skin lightening benefit by suppressing melanin production.
- Alpha arbutin corrects / prevents the appearance of dark spots while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Lactic Acid improves skin texture and promotes even-tone of the skin.
L-Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glutathione, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Alpha Arbutin, Lactic Acid
Aqua, Phytic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Licorice Plant Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyisobutene, Allantoin, Mulberry Extract, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyl Acetophenone, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Direction of Use
- Gently, apply on the skin after cleansing.
- Note: Use twice in a day for better result.
- Non comedogenic.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Salicylic Acid, a BHA which can exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells, helps with acne as it can unclog blocked pores, also can clear blackheads whiteheads.
Yes. Yuderma melarid depigmenting serum is non comedogenic.
It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
Yuderma melarid depigmenting serum is an ideal depigmenting serum formulated with vital ingredients, effectively diminish the appearance of dark spots, discoloration while boosting even tone skin.
Yes. As Yuderma melarid depigmenting serum is formulated with ascorbic acid, glutathione which are known to help with melasma and hyper pigmentation conditions.
Yes. It has L-Ascorbic acid, niacinamide (vitamin b3), glutathione, phenylethyl resorcinol, alpha arbutin, lactic acid as the key ingredients.