Ivatherm sunlight dry touch cream SPF 50+ (50 ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ivatherm Store
- Cream that delivers very high sun protection SPF 50 +in a light texture.
- Protects skin from premature aging due to sun damage
- Protects against sunburn and hyper pigmentation from the effects of UV radiation.
- Leaves a matt finish on the skin surface and no white marks.
- Formulated for very high sun protection for combination and oily sensitive skin
- Delivers strong anti-oxidant effect.
Delivers braoadspectrum protection against UVA and UVB radiation ,prevents the signs of premature ageing and ideal for very high sun protection for oily or combination sensitive skin.
- Rose flower essential wax has antioxidant, nourishing and calming effect on sun damaged skin.
- Rose flower aqueous extract neutralises free radical damage and has astringent property.
- D- panthenol helps to restore and soothe, reducing inflammation and itching.
- Solar filters provide broad spectrum, very high protection against solar radiation.
- Herculane thermal water is scientifically proven to soothe and calm sensitive skin with its rich blend of minerals and oligo-elements.
- Zinc oxide scatters the sun rays physically by sitting at top layer of the skin,has antimicrobial and non-comedogenic property, does not cause any irritation.
- The lightweight texture ensures rapid penetration, leaving the skin mated and unsticky.
- Rose flower essential wax
- Rose flower aqueous extract
- D- panthenol
- Solar filters
- Herculane thermal water
- Zinc oxide
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propanediol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sufonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tromethamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Parfume, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Rosa Centifolia Flower Cera, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol.
Direction of use:
Apply evenly over your face and neck(including nose, ears, and chin), at least 20 minutes before sun exposure, and frequently reapply while you are outside.
- Avoid sun during the hottest hours of the day (11.00 am -3.00pm).
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Non greasy formulation makes it suitable for oily skin by giving a matte finish without leaving any white residue.
Reapply after swimming, sweating and towel drying. Apply every 2 hours when exposed to direct sun light.
Mineral based sunscreen is recommended for individuals with sensitive skin and Ivatherm Sensitive Skin Sunscreen delivers broad spectrum SPF 50 and is ideal for sensitive skin sun care as it has herculane thermal water and zinc oxide.
Sunscreen needs approximately 15 minutes to sink into the skin so you should apply it 15 -20 minutes before sun exposure to get complete benefit.
Does not contain any irritants and advisable for all skin types including acne prone. Test patch is recommended before using.
Use daily to minimize the risk of photo damage and photo- ageing.
Matte finish means a non shiny formula that sits under your make up without leaving any white cast.
SPF 50 provides adequate protection for the skin from sun’s harmful rays and acts as a protective barrier by filtering 98% UV radiation.
Can be used on any exposed area of skin to get sun protection.