Evexia BonBaby Fortified Infant Cereal – Multigrain and Vegetables 300g
Brand: Visit Evexia Store
- Multigrain and Vegetables cereal based complementary food for 18months babies.
- Fortified with 10 minerals and 12 vitamins
- High protein content for general development.
- Multigrains and vegetables can help babies grow stronger.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 13.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Baby Cereal Multigrain and Vegetable is a complementary food for babies 18 months.
- Cereal comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like multigrain and vegetables.
- Cereal for 18-month-old babies is a source of 16 important nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Cereal baby cereal with multigrains is high in fibre, protein, and vitamins, and it also provides energy.
- Multigrain and vegetable baby food is enriched with important nutrients that promote growth and development.
- Multigrain, Vegetables
Direction of use
- Boil water for 5 minutes, and then leave it to cool.
- Measure 95 ml of lukewarm water into the baby’s bowl.
- Add a 4-level scoop of powder.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth, and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- The scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks.
- Do not increase or reduce the required quantity of water and powder, as it affects the level of nutrition given to the baby.
- Strictly follow the feeding instructions.
Multigrain and Vegetables Baby Cereal is made from a blend of multigrain and vegetables like carrots and spinach. It also contains added vitamins and minerals to ensure that your baby gets all the essential nutrients they need.
Step 1: Before making baby’s food, wash and dry your hands. Make certain that all utensils are thoroughly clean.
Step 2: Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Cool until lukewarm. Pour the required of water into the baby’s bowl.
Step 3: Add the number of Cereal scoops as per the feeding instruction provided in the box.
Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth, and then feed with a clean spoon. Remove any unused feed. Infant formula is not the only source of nutrition.
Yes, Evexia Bonbaby Multigrain and Vegetable Cereal should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It should also be kept in an airtight container once opened.
Evexia Bonbaby Cereal is suitable for babies 18 months onward.
Evexia Bonbaby Fortified Infant Multigrain and Vegetables provides essential vitamins and minerals, it also contains dietary fibre for digestive health and protein for growth and development.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.