Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 8 to 12 Months Wheat Apple Cherry
Brand/Mfr. : Nestle
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1 - 2
Pack of 3 - 4
Pack of 5+
- Supplementary food for babies from 8 to 24 months.
- Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- Source of 18 important nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in weight gain.
- Meets the daily energy requirement of the baby.
- Easily digestible and biotin helps in breakdown of fat, protein and carbohydrate present in food.
Baby cereal rich in iron for babies from 8 to 12 months. The numerous nutritious constituents in wheat and its chewy texture enhances the taste buds of the baby with the goodness of nutrients.
MRP: You Save: 10.00
- Comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal (wheat),milk and fruit(apple and cherry).
- Fortified with essential nutrients that enhances the growth and development of the babies after 8 months.
- Should not be given as a sole source of nutrition. Should feed other foods too.
- Wheat grains are rich in fiber, protein and vitamins and also acts as a good source of energy.
- Rich in fiber and helps to soothe baby’s digestive system.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
- Promotes muscle building, maintains bone health and promotes cellular repair.
- Calcium in the baby cereal builds and maintains stronger bones.
Wheat flour: rich source of fiber, protein and micronutrients.
Milk solids: rich in bone-building nutrients.
Apple juice concentrate: rich in fiber soothes baby’s digestive system.
Cherry rice flakes: supports healthy cells and vision.
Wheat flour (Atta) (38.9%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.8%) and Sugar), Apple juice concentrate (8%), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (3.1%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral* and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Cherry rice flakes (Cherry puree (0.7%), Maltodextrin, Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.05%)), Minerals* and Vitamins**.
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin,Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin.Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Easy to digest.
- Iron fortified.
- Low allergen food.
- Easy to prepare in few simple steps.
- Preservative free.
From 8 to 10 months – 3 level scoops of powder – 75 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
From 10 to 24 months – 4 level scoops of powder – 100 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool. • Measure required quantity of lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add required level scoop of powder as per feeding instruction according to your baby’s age.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
It is ideal for growing infants after 6 months upto 2 years. Comes in various flavours with combination of cereal, milk and fruit / vegetable.
Easy to digest and fulfills all the daily needs of baby as per RDA(recommended dietary allowances).
After 6 months as a supplementary feed. Breastfeed exclusively for first 6 months.
Stage 2 cerelac is baby cereal recommended for infants from 8 months upto 24 months.
Choose flavor based on your childs taste preference. Cerelac products are rich in iron, protein and other essential nutrients required for babies growth and development.
Fewer formula of cerelac has fruits in it that are processed. Cerelac is not a sole source of nutrition for your baby. Feed fruit smoothies and finely cut fruits to your baby apart from cerelac. Don’t mix both together as it spoils the taste.
The formula already contains milk solids. Feed milk separately and always mix cerelac with water.
Cerelac can be fed at any time of the day. Do not exceed the recommended feed within 24 hours.refer feeding instruction for more details.
No. discard the excess feed if any to avoid contamination.