PUR Symmetric Silicone Soothers 6+ Months
Brand: Visit PUR Store
- Soothers can soothe a crying infant.
- Symmetric shape soothers that can also be used by premature babies
- Helps tube-fed babies learn to use a bottle.
- Products are made of high quality food grade material
- Free from Bisphenol-A Chemical (BPA)
- Safe for babies.
Note : Color may vary according to the availability
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Specially designed to fit perfectly in baby’s mouth
- Soft shield to ensure safety of baby
- Teat is made from medical grade silicone, which is also volatile and nitrosamine safe
- Guaranteed not to perish, odourless, tasteless and non-toxic
- Symmetrical shape soother which you can put any way up in the baby’s mouth in the dark.
- Protective cap keeps it safe from dust and bacteria when not in use
- Made of Medical grade Silicone.
- Silicone is a good choice because this material is smoother and harbors fewer germs.
Directions for Use:
- Wait until a consistent feeding pattern has been established so as not to derail breastfeeding.
- Simply offer the child a pacifier by putting it in their mouth.
- The child starts sucking the pacifier.
- Make sure the pacifier is a one-piece pacifier when possible.
- Don’t use pacifiers with built-in gadgets, moving parts, or liquid interiors.
- Use pacifiers that have sealed rather than open bases.
- Never hang the pacifier on a string around the baby’s neck.
- Don’t dip the pacifier in sugar, honey, corn syrup, or other sugary materials.
A pacifier (or soother) can be used to satisfy a baby’s need to suck. However, it should never be used instead of feeding, and it should never be used without the extra comfort and cuddling a parent can provide. If your baby seems to want to suck in between feedings, a soother can help.
A newborn baby can start sleeping with a pacifier in certain situations. While bottle-fed babies can sleep with a soother from birth, breastfed infants should only sleep with a soother once they are at least 3 to 4 weeks old and have settled into a breastfeeding routine with no latching issues.
Newborns of 3 to 4 weeks old can be given a soother. That should give your little one enough time to get used to a nursing routine. Introducing a soother any earlier could disrupt breastfeeding.
Soother use should be limited to less than 6 hours per day. With that in mind, it’s important to remember that each child’s mouth and teeth develop differently.
A soother might help reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Sucking on a pacifier at nap time and bedtime might reduce the risk of SIDS .
|Dimensions||9.9 × 4.6 × 11.2 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.