Pigeon Peristaltic Clear Nursing Bottle RPP 240 ml (Pink)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Feeding bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from high quality durable plastic material.
- Uniquely designed for minimizing colic.
- Comes in two different colors: Pink and Blue and two different capacities 120 ml and 240 ml.
- BPA / BPS free.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
Pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle specially designed with AVS Air Ventilation System helps to adjust air pressure inside the bottle to minimize air intake when feeding and thus, the baby will not swallow excessive air bubbles with milk.
MRP: You Save: 72.00
- Light weight feeding bottle made from high quality plastic material for safety and durability.
- Special streamlined shape makes it easy for mothers to hold and keep clean.
- Pigeon peristaltic nipple encourages baby’s natural tongue movement.
- Super soft silicone nipple, with its double thickness, ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
- Unique venting system to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas.
- Very comfortable to handle and allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle 120 ml is suitable for babies from 0 to 3 months and 240 ml bottle is for babies 4+ months.
Pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle is made from polypropylene material and its nipple is made from ultra soft silicone material.
Yes. You should clean baby’s feeding bottle immediately after each use, bottles should be rinsed in warm water and washed with mild cleanser.
Yes. It is safe to feed your baby with pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle; Its special peristaltic nipple will encourage the baby’s natural tongue movement.
Place feeding bottle in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Take care to ensure the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.