PUR Go’In Out Cup 250ml (Pink and Blue)
Brand: Visit PUR Store
- Has a soft silicone straw
- Swinging handle for multipurpose use
- Easy non spill cup
- Free of BPA and other harmful to baby chemicals
- Available in 3 various colours
Note: Color may differ according to the availability.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 45.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Has a straw lid.
- Flip flap cap makes a clicking sound when opened, and straw comes out.
- Shaped body for an easy grip.
- Swing handle can be used for carrying or picking up.
- Swing handle can be set to lock position and then can be used as a normal handle.
- Comes with a weighted base which makes it difficult for the child to knock down the cup and encourages switching from using a bottle to a cup independently.
Directions for Use
- Fill the cup with the required quantity of water or milk or juice.
- To make the straw come out just click the lid.
- Train your baby by bringing the straw near the baby’s mouth and train sipping method too.
- Train until the baby can do it independently.
- Made with high quality plastic material.
- Rinse the cups thoroughly after each use
- Keep babies utensils free from dust and germs
Only when the baby starts to use a straw cup the tongue placement become correct and it becomes easy to use a normal cup.
They are not only BPA and chemical free but also easy to clean and manage.
Straw cups normally come with flexible and hard straws. The best straw cup to use is the one with a flexible straw and weighted ball as the liquid flows smoothly, and the baby does not have to tip the cup to drink.
Biting the straw is a very developmentally normal response. They are seeking jaw stability. As a caregiver, it is recommended talking to them, showing them how to bite softly on food without leaving teeth tracks, show them how you bite on the straw then let go and just use lips.
Your baby still won’t close their lips around the straw, try modeling fish lips and a sucking sound yourself. Drink from the straw yourself, show the fish lips afterwards, and then hand the straw cup to your baby.
|Dimensions||11.2 × 10.2 × 22.9 cm|
Krathumban, Omnoi, Royal Industries Thailand Public Co. 126 Moo 6 Sethakij 1 Rd, Samutsakorn 74130 Thailand.
Arul Nagar, Chennai, East Tambaram, F2, Pinnacle Apartment, Tamil Nadu 600 059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533, Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.