Chicco Rich Cream 100 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Chicco Store
- Nourishes the baby’s skin deeply
- Highly moisturizing and is hypoallergenic
- Rich in Vitamin E and oils containing Omega 3
- Free from harsh chemicals and alcohol and dyes
- Clinically tested product
- Used for the whole body
- Can be used on newborns
Chicco Rich Cream contains ingredients that is easy to formulate and formulated to moisturize the skin, nourishes the skin deeply and can be used for the whole body.
- Chicco Rich Cream is specially formulated for little one’s with oils rich in Omega3 and Vitamin E.
- Gives complete nourishment to the baby’s skin.
- Highly moisturizing and is rich in texture.
- Shea Butter regenerates and soothes the skin, protects from external factors and is also rich in anti-oxidants
- Contains Glycerin which is skin-identical ingredient and acts as a moisturizer or humectants
- Carbomer is for viscosity controlling
- Does not contain paraben, alcohol, and dyes.
- Clinically tested and is found to be safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hypoallergenic and so the chances of causing allergy is very less
- Shea butter
Water, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Diethylhexyl carbonate, Seed oil of Borago Officinalis, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Aluminium starch,Phenoxyethanol,1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol, Brassica Campestris, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer.
Directions for use
- Take the required quantity of the cream and apply it to the baby’s skin.
- Massage gently until the product gets absorbed in the skin.
- Keep away from reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Chicco Rich Cream contains oils rich in Omega-3 and Vitamin E and nourishes baby’s skin deeply. Ideal for use on dry skin areas. No parabens. Dyes and alcohol free. Clinically tested on sensitive skins.
No, the cream is formulated with no mineral oil, parabens, dyes, SLS, colors, SLES.
No, the cream is formulated hypoallergenic, is clinically and dermatologically tested.
Chicco Rich Cream is free from paraben, alcohol, and dyes. Also, the product is clinically tested and rich in Omega-3 oils. Moreover, the cream provides deep nourishing to the skin and good moisturizing effect.
Lotions are lighter with more water content and less oil. Creams are heavier, with more oil content and less water.
In general, creams are better for people with dry skin while lotions are better for those with oily skin. The thicker formulas lock in moisture and/or provide a protective layer to better keep skin hydrated and supple. Thinner formulas help prevent clogged pores and acne breakouts.
Lotions are not quite as effective but often feel far better than creams and ointments on your skin. These products are mainly water-based, and the water quickly evaporates when applied to the skin. The moisturizer should be free of dyes, fragrances, and other possible irritants.
Lotions and creams are skincare products that help to moisturize our skin. The main difference between lotion and cream is that lotion has a high water percentage, while cream has a high oil percentage. Therefore, creams have a thicker consistency than lotion.