Mee Mee Heat Sensor Spoon
Brand/Mfr. : Visit MeeMee Store
- Specially designed heat sensor spoon for babies.
- Long handles for easy grip.
- Allow you to know if the feed is too hot.
- Made of BPA free and food grade materials.
- Suitable for at home and on-the-go use.
- Note: Colour may vary according to the availability.
Mee mee heat sensor spoon is ergonomically designed to give the right amount of feed for easy swallowing; will change colour when the feed is too hot. Start introducing various foods to your babies after 6 months with it.
- Heat sensor feeding spoon for babies to make meal time easier and joyful.
- It’s heat sensing feature allows you to feed the food at the right temperature.
- Suitable to feed during weaning to babies from 6+ months.
- Odourless and tasteless so your baby tastes only the food.
- Long handle for easy gripping and make weaning hassle free.
- You can feed your baby anytime and anywhere with it.
Directions of Use
- Take mashed veggies / fruits / soups / juice / puree in a feeding bowl.
- Take a spoonful of the feed in mee mee heat sensor spoon and start feeding.
- Immediately after each use, rinse with water.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Mee mee heat sensor spoon has designed with heat sensitive tip that changes color when the food is too hot, helps in preventing heat burns.
Yes. Mee mee heat sensor spoon is made of BPA free, nontoxic and food grade materials, so completely safe for your baby.
No. As it has soft tip will not injure your baby’s sensitive lips or gums.
Generally, you can start spoon feeding to your baby from 4+ months.
Get eye contact with your baby, bring the spoon toward your baby’s mouth, waiting for him / her to open and accept the feed, allow enough time to eat & swallow the food and repeat.
There is no harm in feeding your baby with metal spoon, but using non-BPA plastic or silicone spoons is recommended as they are easy to hold and grip.