PUR Anti-Colic Bottle 250ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PUR Store8.88 Cashback
- Provides a comfortable latch
- Prevents baby’s tummy troubles
- The teats are made of silicone
- Has an Anti Colic valve
- Made of BPA and Toxin Free material
MRP: You Save: 29.00
- Ergonomically designed to be easily held while feeding the baby.
- All bottles are 100% BPA free and fully sterilizable.
- Have an anti-colic valve that vents air into the bottle
- Preventing any air from entering the baby’s tummy.
- The teat has spiral grooves at the tip
- Encourage peristaltic suckling, and help the baby get a comfortable latch.
- The grooved teats and superior silicone quality ensure no nipple collapse, helping in an uninterrupted feed.
Directions for Use
- When bottle feeding, sit your baby up as straight as possible.
- This will help minimise the amount of air they swallow.
- Try to make sure the milk fills the teat and there are no air pockets
- Change teats every 3 months.
- Change immediately in case of wear and tear.
Bottles come in two sizes, small ones which hold 150mls (5 fl oz) and large ones which hold 250ml (9 fl oz). For the first few weeks, newborns feed little and often because their stomachs are so small.
If your baby drinks formula too quickly, there’s a risk of overfeeding (i.e. drink more than he actually needs) and/or swallowing large amounts of air. Both of which may result in tummy discomfort or spitting up soon after feeding.
Anti-Colic Bottles are designed to allow air to enter the bottle as your baby feeds. This reduces the amount of air they swallow while allowing an even flow during feedings. When using a traditional bottle, air can slip through your baby’s lips and the bottles’ nipple. This can build up in the stomach.
They will be most beneficial to babies who are upset after feeds and seem to have a lot of gas, but there’s no harm in using them for a baby who doesn’t have these issues. It is definitely worth having an anti-colic bottle on hand.
For safety and hygiene reasons it is recommended that you replace your anti-colic teat every 2-months.
In some cases, you may have to start using a bottle for breastmilk before your baby is 3 to 4 weeks old, but be careful. If you miss a feeding at your breast it can lower your milk supply. To keep up your supply, hand express or pump your milk at the same time you would have normally breastfed your baby.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.