Dr. Odin Anti-Bedsore Air Mattress OD-O2
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Dr.Odin Anti-Bedsore Air Mattress reduces bedsore for bedridden people
- Comes with a pressure pump which works silently
- Anti-Bedsore Air Mattress which is made of medical grade PVC material
- Anti-Bedsore Mattress with adjustable hangers to suit any bed frame
- Portable and handy air mattress
- Can carry a maximum user weight of upto 130kgs
- Dimensions: 240x100x6cms
Dr Odin Anti – Bedsore Air Mattress comes with heat-sealed air bubbles for even weight distribution of the patient. Provides relief from the sores caused by the extended bed rest.Ideal for bedridden people.
- Dr.Odin’s Anti-Bedsore Air Mattress has a knob to adjust pressure
- The inflation and deflation of the mattress increases blood circulation and helps in softening the skin breakdown.
- The alternating pressure supports and distributes weight evenly in the air mattress.
- Contains 130 individual air pockets in the top surface.
- Variable pressure dial to manage airflow in anti-bedsore air mattress
- Pump operates noise-free to ensure relaxed sleep
- Anti-Bedsore Air Mattress that protects against class II electric shocks
Directions for Use:
- Unfold and put the air mattress onto a foam mattress in a manner in which the connections are located on the foot side.
- Connect one end of the air ducts with the air compressors and also the other end together with the air bed.
- Turn on the electric pump onto the air bed.
- The air bed will begin to inflate.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
An alternating pressure air mattress provides relief to all parts of the body every few minutes throughout every 24 hours.
The alternating pressure regulation of hospital air beds eliminates direct pressure on a patient’s body. This helps to control and prevent bedsores. Other benefits of using medical air beds include improved blood circulation, better temperature regulation, and convenience.
Ideally, there shouldn’t be any excessive sagging when you are laying on the air mattress. Inflate an air mattress to a firmness that matches your normal bedroom mattress. If more than one person is sleeping on the air mattress, it should be inflated more.
During conditions such as bedsore, pressure injuries, bed rest ulcers, decubitus ulcers, one can use anti-bedsore air mattress.
Create a pillow top over an inflated air bed with open sleeping bags, blankets or memory foam. The air inside of the mattress will gradually cool overnight, and likely make you colder than a regular bed. Pad it for comfort and warmth.
An air bed is good for your back because it offers you more control over its hardness or softness than regular mattresses. Simply add more air if it feels too soft and let out air if it is too hard for you.
Air mattresses allow better blood circulation and pressure relief for the patient. Alternating pressure from one air cell to another within the mattress can help improve blood flow and protect patients from pressure sores.
This is because air mattresses are often made from a thin sheet of vinyl, plastic, or other materials that absorb cold from the environment and don’t disperse the heat your body generates throughout the night.
This premium quality PVC mattress is a perfect fit for all those patients suffering from injuries or bed ridden for any other reason. It prevents bedsores and ulcers by inflating and deflating air bubbles alternatively.