Vissco Invalid Under Arm Auxilliary Crutches
- Helps facilitate balance and stability while walking.
- Provides a larger base of support facilitating balancing while walking.
- For those that have suffered from a stroke, post lower limb surgery, cerebral palsy, a lower limb fracture or any peripheral nerve disorder, walking again, is an exciting but challenging task.
- Gives the user extra support when walking or standing as it offers far more stability than a standard walking stick.
- Provides four additional points of contact and a stable centre for gravity positioning.