Tynor walker foldable ergo
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- High strength steel alloy makes the product durable
- High weight-bearing capacity
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation
- Simple locking mechanism makes the product easy to assemble.
- Foam hand grips are extra soft and comfortable
- It ensures less fatigue.
- High performance pods provide excellent traction
- Provides high wear resistance
It provides support during neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, parkinson’s or hemiplegia and prevents postural sway due to weakness , recommended for usage in old age, physically challenged, weak individuals or patients recovering from injury or illness. It is Ideal for users with limited strength who require more stabilization
MRP: You Save: 406.00
- Heavy strength steel alloy makes product durable & high weight-bearing capacity.
- High performance pods provide excellent traction, high wear resistance and resilience.
- Foldable for easy storage & transportation.
- Ergonomic design and foam handgrip enhance user comfort.
- Heavy duty pipe frame makes the product strong,sturdy and stable and delivers user confidence.
- Easy to assemble from the folded position, with a simple locking mechanism
- Sleek and compact and can be folded for easy storage.
Direction to use
- Hold the hand grip.
- Balance all the pods.
- Step forward with weaker leg that needs support.
- Then bring the other leg forward above the previous step.
- While taking sharp turns take smaller steps and turn slowly
Keep out of reach of children
Tynor walker foldable ergo can be folded and carried anywhere for easy transportation.
Easy to assemble from the folded position, with a simple locking mechanism by Seniors.
It is Ideal for users with limited strength as it delivers more stabilization
High-strength steel alloy makes product durable & high weight-bearing capacity
Light in weight but highly effective in stabilizing
Foam hand grips for extra soft and comfort, ensure less fatigue while walking, aid during neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis.