Merlion Naturals Rose Petals Dried, Rosa centifolia 114gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Provides a natural boost to your health and beauty.
- Roses are high in Vitamin C, Pectin and Citric Acid.
- Has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps with cleansing your skin, moisturizing, blemishes, skin inflammation, acne.
- Help move blood and quell cramps during menstruation.
- All Natural, Vegan and free from artificial scent or chemical additives.
Merlion Naturals Rose Petals Dried are known for calming rosacea and acne, hydrating and moisturizing skin, balancing the skin's pH levels, preventing puffy eyes, calming burns, acting as a natural mouthwash alternative, and beauty benefits.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Ideal for making Tea Blend, Beverages etc.
- Can be used for Gift & Crafts, Potpourri and Bath.
- Improves digestion, anti-inflammatory and boosts immune system.
- Packed in resealable zipper pouch for ease of use and keep it fresh for longer time.
- Rose petals are commonly used in potpourri, you can add dried rose petals to mini organza bags for a dirt-cheap DIY solution.
- Made by drying rose petals under shed.
- Dried Rose Petals are packed at ISO and FSSAI Certified processing facility in Food grade consumer packs under hygienic environment.
Rose petals (100%)
Directions for Use:
- Place fresh petals in a basket and let them wilt for a day.
- Transfer wilted petals to a clean glass jar and pour lightly warmed honey on top of them.
- Making sure the flowers are completely covered, screw on a tight-fitting lid.
- Let the jar sit in a warm spot for 4 hours to overnight.
- Strain excess tea.
- Consume not more than 2 cups a day.
- You can use it for your DIY(Do It Yourself) cosmetic recipes – Create a Wreath , Create a Dried Flower Crown, Make a Rose Perfume , Add Them to Your Bathwater, Make Your Own Potpourri
- Store dried petals in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
- Rehydrate your dried flowers with a couple of quick mists before handling to avoid damage.
- Avoid placing dried petals in the bathroom as the humidity is very high.
In addition to the healing effect on the skin, the rose petals smell wonderful and they work great as homemade potpourri. You can mix them with other ingredients such as cinnamon or vanilla and make your own fragrance blend that fits into every home.
Generally, dried flowers can last for one year if they are correctly cared for. It is possible, however, for flowers to last longer if they are bleached and dyed.
Create a Wreath , Make Your Own Potpourri, Create a Dried Flower Crown, Make a Rose Perfume , Add Them to Your Bathwater.
Spray flowers with an insecticide when you pick them, or check dried flowers periodically for pests, as they do attract moths and bugs.
Dried flowers and preserved flowers should not smell. However, if the flowers haven’t been properly dried out or preserved, excess moisture formed when the flowers are packed can cause a bad odour.
A common problem that people face in summer is moisture evaporating from their skin. Rose petals, which are anti-bacterial in nature and have astringent properties, are considered excellent for hydrating the skin and making it soft.
Provided they are kept in a dry, dark place, preserved rose petals can be kept for between 1 to 3 years. After this period, the rose petals may begin to lose their colour.
Avoid placing dried flowers in the bathroom as the humidity is very high. Dried flowers shouldn’t be sat in or be sprayed with water. If they become wet or damp, there is a chance that they can develop mould. Keep the dried flowers away from the kitchen area.
People with serious allergies to moulds may have more severe reactions including fever and shortness of breath; and those with chronic lung illnesses, like obstructive lung disease, may even develop mould infections in their lungs.
If they are not fully dry when you store them, they will begin to get mouldy.