United Medicare Cervical Collar Hard Adjustable B-03 (Large)
Brand: Visit United Medicare Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Cervical collar is used to reduce acute neck pain and minor muscle spasms.
- It is adjustable and constructed of two pieces of plastic.
- Long hook-and-loop tape ensures snug fitting and easy application.
- Made with light weight and hypoallergenic materials.
- Available in three different sizes.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- Cervical Collar helps effectively in cases of cervical spondylitis and cervical disc diseases.
- Ethafoam helps to provide better cushioning and comfort.
- Anatomical design helps to provide perfect fitting to improve immobilisation.
- Collar ventilation holes that help to provide ventilation and give a comfortable feel to use.
- The collar’s height can be adjusted to enable appropriate dimensional changes for different neck heights.
- Cervical collar padded on its upper and lower edges, lined with imitation leather, and a rear velco closure system.
Direction of use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
- Read the label instruction carefully before using
- Keep reach out of children
- Sizes Inches CMS
- S 3.0-3.5 7.50-8.75
- M 3.5-4.0 8.75-10.00
- L 4.0-4.5 10.00-11.25
Hard cervical collar is a type of cervical support used to give support to the neck region in the case of severe cervical injuries.
Hard collars are made of plastic material, which helps restrict head rotation and side-to-side movement more than softer collars. They also often have a chin support to allow the muscles in your neck to relax.
The soft cervical collars can be used to provide moderate support to your neck whereas hard collars should be used in severe conditions like spinal fractures, cervical disc lesions and other major cervical injuries; it provides rigid support and allows very less neck motions while comparing to a soft one.
No. You should not drive while wearing a hard cervical collar as it restricts your neck movements.
UM hard cervical collar is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 12 cm|
United Medicare Pvt. Ltd. C-6 Hampton Court Business Park Ludhiana Punjab 141010 India
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
Hard Cervical Collar
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.