Similac Infant Formula Stage 2, 400 g, Refill
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- 6-12 months
- Also contains vitamin A, antioxidant vitamins C and E and zinc, which are known to support baby’s developing immune system
- Powdered follow up formula.
- Contains essential micro and macro nutrients known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Aids in immune development.
- Ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth.
Science based infant nutrition that nourishes, strengthens and aids in growth and development of infants from 6 months
MRP: You Save: 36.00
- Spray dried infant formula designed to support normal growth and development of infants from 6 months onward as a part of a healthy diet during and after weaning.
- Contains neuro-nutrients such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid and zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development.
- Calcium , vitamin D and phosphorus helps in the bone development of the baby.
- Does not contain palm olein oil fat blend that decreases calcium absorption and digestion.
- Leads to less intolerance issues, less regurgitation, less spit ups and soft stools.
- Supports healthy growth and supports immune system development.
- Helps strengthen baby’s cellular immunity.
- Omega and 6 fatty acids: proper brain development.
- Choline:brain development and influence infant memory.
- Iron: healthy blood cells.
- Taurine: fat absorption.
- Iodine: metabolic processes.
- Folic acid: helps in the formation and development.
Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate,vitamins,minerals,taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
- Spray dried infant formula.
- Helps the development of brain and memory center.
- Folic acid for brain cells growth.
- Contains a blend of nucleotides that supports babies and developing immune system.
- Supports easy digestion.
- Helps in bone development.
Direction for use
- Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix carefully without touching the portion.
- Use only the scoop provided with the package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
- Measure the right amount of water for single feed.
- Proper hygiene is important while preparing the infant formula.
- Storage should be hygienic.
- Not following the safety precautions may lead to adverse effects on your baby’s health.
- If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and use within 24
The first two years are important for your baby’s immunity development. So it is always advisable to use stage 2 formula as prescribed by your pediatrician.
Can be used for infants from 6 months of age.
Stage 1 formula is formulated for babies up to 6 months of age and stage 2 is formulated to meet the needs of infants after 6 months of age.Stage 2 formula provides more energy compared to satge 1.
Similac is formulated scientifically to provide nutrition for babies from 6 months without causing any intolerance. Always remember that mother’s milk is best for your baby.
No. When the baby is comfortable to one formula insist on the same. Do not over feed or do not introduce new formulas in between.
Enriched with nucleotides, neuronutrients that supports development of brain, immune system, digestive system. Makes your baby feel comfortable with less spit ups.
For over 85 years Similac has been in the field of serving infant nutrition in a balanced way. Most pediatrician recommended brand for more than years.
Not known to cause any side effects. Strictly follow the preparation and feeding instructions as mentioned to avoid any adverse effects on baby’s health.
Supports brain development, develops healthy immune system, bone development, overall healthy growth of infants.