Medala Symphony and Lactina Disposable Pump Set
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Specially designed disposable pump set.
- For comfortable and gentle breast pumping.
- Ready to use without prior cleaning requirement.
- Easy, convenient and time saving device.
- Can accommodate all medela bottles and containers.
Specially designed disposable pump set is ideal to express breast milk manually; ideal for moms with low milk supply, difficulties in latching and when the baby is in intensive care.
- Safe, EO (Ethylene Oxide) sterilized and single-use pump sets.
- This pump set includes everything that is needed for expressing breast milk and can be used with any Medela breast milk bottle.
- Can be used for up to eight pumping sessions within 24 hours.
- All parts of the pump set that come into contact with breast milk are BPA and phthalate free.
- Disposable pump sets can be used straight out of the packaging; there is no requirement of cleaning prior to first use.
Directions of Use
- Assemble all the parts of the pump carefully.
- Choose right size breast shield.
- Start pumping.
- NOTE: Designed to be used by a single user.
- Refer to the enclosed manual carefully.
- Clean all parts that come in contact with the breast and breast milk immediately after use to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You can use the pump set for up to eight pumping sessions within 24 hours.
It is helpful for working mothers to ensure breast milk nutrients to her baby, beneficial for moms with low milk supply, difficulties in latching and when the baby is in intensive care.
You can breast pump for 15 – 20 minutes per session.
It is normal to experience some swelling or more blood flow to the breast when you begin to pumping, it will go back to normal once you wean from the pump.
Yes. All parts of the Medela disposable pump set that come into contact with breast milk are BPA and phthalate free.