Dr.Odin Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer (JPD -FR202)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store51.87 Cashback
- Thermometer used to detect body temperature without direct contact
- Contactless measurement in 1 second
- Uses infrared technology and has dual mode option
- Stores up to 20 temperature readings
- Has a three-color LCD Display
- Made of BPA, latex free material and is safe for kids
MRP: You Save: 471.00
- The device uses infrared technology to read the temperature accurately and can store up to 20 temperature readings.
- Has an LCD display with three colour readings for normal, high and low range.
- Can be used to measure temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Measures the accurate temperature of the body without direct contact
- Used for detecting temperature of body and object
- Comes with Auto power off facility for power saving
Directions for Use
- Turn on the thermometer.
- IR thermometers can be used by switching the readings between Celsius and Fahrenheit to be comfortable while checking the temperature.
- Aim the IR thermometer towards the object or human you want to measure the temperature readings of. Note that usually, 6 inches is considered the ideal distance for using the instrument.
- Stand as near as possible to the target object unless you feel it is dangerous for you and your health.
- Pull the trigger to get the temperature readings from the thermometer’s digital display.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Protect from physical damage
- Follow the operating instructions thoroughly for accurate results
The precision is accurate and is easy for adults and kids to use, with a 10-second beep sound when flashing stops.
Press the switch for a while when turning on the product to change the temperature unit. The last record temperature will be displayed in LCD when the device is turned on.
Place the sensor head at the center of the forehead. Slowly slide the thermometer across the forehead toward the top of the ear. Keep it in contact with the skin.
While typically 98.6°F (37.0°C) is considered a normal temperature, some studies have shown that normal body temperature can be within a wide range, from 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C).
A forehead thermometer’s readings become inaccurate if the child’s forehead is sweating or if the child is moving. These two variables can be difficult to control when it comes to children
Insert the thermometer stem at least an inch deep in the ice water without letting the stem touch the glass. Wait for the thermometer to register; this usually takes a minute or less. The thermometer is accurate if it registers 32° F or 0° C.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.