Waltzer India Self-Care Kit
- Home first aid kits are usually used for treating these types of minor traumatic injuries- Burns, Cuts, Abrasions (scrapes),Stings, Splinters, Sprains, Strains.
- Meant to deal with minor first aid issues.
- Kit you keep with your emergency supplies.
- Almost everyone will need to use a first aid kit at some time.
- Take the time to prepare a kit to have available for home and travel.
- First aid kits for travel need to be more comprehensive because a drug store may or may not be accessible.
- Helps alleviate the common symptoms of viral respiratory infections such as: Fever, Nasal congestion, Cough, Sore throat.
- Prevents the situation from becoming worse.