Accu-Chek Instant Test Strips, Qty 10
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Accu Chek Store
- Accurate and reliable results.
- The accu chek instant s strips helps in testing the sugar levels.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- This accu chek instant strips 50 helps in monitoring and controlling the sugar level.
- Simple and effective.
These strips can be used to measure glucose in all types of blood including venous, arterial or even neonatal blood.
MRP: You Save: 64.00
- Reviews (0)
- Accu chek instant strips can be used with glucometer to determine blood glucose levels and help in managing diabetes.
- Easy edge test strips makes the testing experience better by easily applying the blood sample in clearly marked spot.
- Accu chek instant strips requires only a small amount of blood for each measurement.
- This amazing accu chek instant strips can give you quick results within 5 seconds.
- Accurate results helps patient to better understand and manage the disease.
- Accu chek instant strips helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body.
- Fully interconnected with dynamic diabetes management tool.
- No setup required for accu chek instant strips.
- Easy edge test strip
- Target range indicator.
Directions For Use:
- Place a fresh strip into the machine.
- Prick your finger with the lancet.
- Apply a small amount of blood sample anywhere along the wide yellow edge of the accu chek instant test strips.
- Wait for results to be displayed on the large display of glucometer.
- Throw away used strips carefully and do not use them multiple times.
- Make sure you prick on clean and washed hand.
- Before using accu chek instant strips and drawing blood follow hygiene standards.
They are manufactured with strict quality standards and fulfil the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
Most authentic and trusted brand in India.
No. discard the used glucometer strips.
No. Its meant for single use only.
Yes. Expiry date will be printed on the strip.
Normal blood sugar for adults without diabetes is 90 to 140 mg/dL.
Can lead to contamination and bacterial infection.