Vissco durastep climbing walker
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Walker for climbing staircase
- Can be used independently by elderly
- Used for climbing up and down the stairs.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Bears weight up to 130 kg
The latest innovation from vissco enables lesser mobility people to move ahead and go up and down the staircase independently and reduces the risk of falling by offering support and security while climbing the stairs.
- Lightweight and foldable making it portable to use indoor and outdoor and easy to store.
- Self standing walker with four legs that can be balanced easily
- Made up of light weight aluminium body and high grade rubber shoe to grip on the floor and stairs.
- Easy break mechanism enables the user to stop easily while climbing.
- Unique lever mechanism to adjust rear and front legs
- Height can be adjusted with the help of push button with minimum height adjustment 81 cm and maximum height adjustment 91 cm as per individual convenience.
Direction of use :
- Unfold the walker until you hear the push button lock click.
- Place clips in the holes provided on the front leg of the walker and lock.
- Use push buttons to adjust height at the level of your wrist.
While climbing up:
- Firmly hold with both arms and step forward by placing the front legs on the first step.
- Adjust the rear legs with lever mechanism and start climbing the stairs slowly and steadily.
While walking down:
- Using lever mechanism adjust the lower front legs and place on the lower step.
- Start to climb down the stairs slowly and securely.
On even ground:
- Adjust all the legs of the walker to the same level to move forward and walk gently on an even ground.
- Remove the clips from the front legs and place them in the middle bar.
- Press the button to fold the walker.
- Make sure that the height adjustment is levelled well before climbing.
- Climb slowly and steadily. Do not urge.
- Balance the front legs well before climbing up and down.
No made up of lightweight yet strong aluminium body.
No rubber shoes ensures grip and balances well.
Good enough to bear weight capacity upto 130 kg.
Yes height can be adjusted between 81 to 91 cm
Yes the durastep walker can be easily folded and can be used indoor and outdoor stairs.
Adjust all the legs of the walker to ground level and balance well and can be used on even surface
Elderly people who loses balance and support climbing and this reduces the risk of falling.