Vissco Medipedic Walker Castor
- Provides superior stability than a standard walking stick.
- Can adjust the height as you use extra support to walk or stand.
- Provides superior stability as it helps direct the load through the arms and the walking aid thus lowering impact and static forces transmitted through the affected limbs.
- Has a larger base of support.
- Has wheels which help in locomotion.
- Four points of contact provides both additional support and a wider range of stable center of gravity positioning.