Avanti plus T-shape Quadripod stick
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Provides highest level of stability
- Self-standing unit with quadripod base
- Height adjustable and can bear weight upto 100 kgs
- Lightweight and easy to carry and maintain
- Conveniently shaped T-handle with an anti-slip grip
Avanti plus T-shape Quadripod stick is a walking stick with aluminium body specially designed with a quadripod base and T-shaped handle and is height adjustable and provides excellent grip and mobility support to elderly , injured or fractured individuals.
MRP: You Save: 285.00
- Mobility aid that helps elderly and fractured people for better life support for walking and standing
- Light weighted and has an excellent handle for better grip
- The quadripod base helps direct load through the arms and reduces the impact and static forces transmitted to the affected limbs.
- The body is made of an oxidized aluminium surface for long life
- T-shaped handle allows a comfortable grip to people with arthritic conditions in hand and wrist , low muscle strength.
- Height can be adjusted by moving the spring-loaded pin through 10 height adjustable holes in graduations of 1.7cms.
- Improves support and stability to elderly and injured or fractured people
- Help to maintain proper posture and strengthen the upper back muscles.
- A convenient and premium walking support.
Directions for Use
- Hold the walking stick in the hand opposite the side that needs support
- Start walking
- Store in a vertical position or slant ideally.
- Clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Do not use detergents to clean the rod or the handle.
- Do not put unnecessary weights on the stick
- Keep away from reach of children
This is a walking aid that supports the elderly people , injured or fractured legged people and has an aluminium body with T-shaped handle with legs and big shoe which allows comfortable grip for convenient usage and support.
Hold the walking stick in the hand opposite the side that needs support and step ahead with the injured leg first , then put the other leg in front and continue walking.
Hold the stick and loosen the screw at the bottom, press the small spring-loaded pin on the side of the stick, push or pull the base to adjust the height of the stick, tight the screw at the bottom again.
This acts as a convenient premium walking support that improves support and stability, maintains proper posture and helps to strengthen the upper back muscles
Yes this stick can be used for trekking, normal walk or climbing stairs and this is an all purpose walking stick.