COOLA Classic Liplux® Organic Hydrating Lip Oil Sunscreen SPF 30 – 3.2ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Coola Store
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Offers broad Spectrum SPF(Sun Protection Factor) 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Moisturizes and hydrates lips
- Refreshes and protects dry lips
- Universally flattering natural colour
- Synthetic fragrance-free product
- Vegan / Cruelty Free / Gluten Free product
- Comes under Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
This organic lip oil protects from the sun and delivers the shine. Infused with nourishing Camellia and Jojoba Oils and Vitamin E, this universally flattering golden formula combines the hydration of a lip oil with the look of plumper lips from a lip gloss. Infused with our antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® complex, this oil helps relieve dry lips for a nourished and protected pout.
- Provides SPF 30 sun protection with reef-safe ingredients
- Supports lip hydration for a visibly healthy and smooth texture
- Plump, protect and hydrate your lips
- Camellia and Jojoba Oils aid in protecting and nourishing lips
- Vitamin E helps relieve dry lips
- Rejuvenates the lips and adds subtle shine
- Made from at least 70% organic ingredients
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, synthetic fragrance-free and vegan free
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 4.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%
Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Flavor, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyurethane-79, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Sodium Saccharin, Tocopheryl Acetate
Directions for Use:
- Apply evenly over lips.
- Use alone for a subtle glow, or apply over your favorite lip color for added shine and protection.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Lips feel nourished and protected, relieves dryness and leaves the lip with shiny flattering glow.
The active ingredients are Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 4.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 10.0% and these provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
A reef-safe sunscreen does not contain the chemical sunscreen agents octinoxate or oxybenzone. While these ingredients provide effective sun protection, they have been shown to cause damage to coral reefs when worn in the ocean. The damage it causes, known as coral bleaching, can disrupt delicate ocean ecosystems by hampering the development of marine life.
Yes. The best thing you can do for your lips is use a moisturizing SPF lip balm, reapplied around every 2 hours. In addition to using lip sunscreen, exfoliate your lips to remove any chapped, dry skin to prevent you from picking.
The lips dry out faster and not using SPF makes them also very susceptible to sun damage.
Lip oil sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher is the best way to keep your lips safe. It will also keep your lips soft and smooth. Reapply the SPF frequently as it may get so wiped off very easily while eating, drinking, licking, and talking.
Treats, soothes, and nourishes your skin while helping your lips look plump and soft. Lip oils are typically a mix of high concentrations of hydrating oils like jojoba, rosemary, rosehip, almond and coconut oils. Some lip oils also have tints so they can be used individually, without lipstick.