Brand/Mfr. : Visit SkinOcean Store
- Coal tar and salicylic acid medicated soap.
- Validsol soap provides gentle exfoliation.
- Removes oil, dirt and impurities without over drying.
- Improves moisturization of the skin.
- Ideal for eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
Specially formulated Keratolytic soap with coal tar and salicylic acid provides ideal cleansing while exfoliating exfoliates dead cells from the top layer of the skin; will be beneficial in skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Keratolytic soap formulated with coal tar and salicylic acid as the key ingredients.
- Coal tar soap relieves itching, scaling and flaking caused due to psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Salicylic acid helps the skin to shed dead skin cells from the top layer and can decrease redness and swelling.
- Coal tar can help to reduce scaling, itching, and inflammation.
- Salicylic Acid
Directions of Use
- Apply it to the wet skin / over the body and massage gently.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly with water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Salicylic acid can help to remove dead cells from the top layer of the skin and also decreases redness and swelling.
Yes, coal tar soap can help in reducing scaling, itching, dryness and inflammation, also improves skin appearances.
Yes, like other exfoliating acids, coal tar also causes to shed the outer layer of dead skin, can reduce the inflammation and itching related to psoriasis.
Validsol CT soap is ideal for eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a skin condition that usually affects your scalp, will cause scaly patches, red skin and stubborn dandruff; it can also affect other oily areas of the body, such as the face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids and chest.