Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle KPP 120 ml with 2 Nipple ‘S’ Size Red
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Feeding bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from high quality durable plastic material.
- Uniquely designed for minimizing colic.
- Comes in 4 different capacities and 3 different colors.
- BPA / BPS free bottles.
- Nipple encourages the baby’s tongue movement in peristaltic motion
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
Pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle KPP incorporates with a unique air ventilation system allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach. Thus, the baby will not swallow excessive air bubbles with milk.
MRP: You Save: 42.00
- Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle KPP is a healthy start to a baby’s independent eating habits.
- Allows natural movement of the baby’s tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby’s facial and jaw muscles.
- Its unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
- Nipple of this bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby’s tongue.
- The nipple will be perfectly fit into the baby’s tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue and also can be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
- Light weight feeding bottle made from high quality plastic material for safety and durability.
- Unique venting system to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas.
- Very comfortable to handle and allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Peristaltic nipples featured with a unique air ventilation system enables smooth and comfortable sucking. The bubbles form as a result of this system and it is a sign for the ventilation working properly. If bubbles do not appear in the bottle, it means the milk is not flowing properly. The cap should be slightly loosened for optimal performance.
If you are using BPA free bottles, you can replace it after six months or as mentioned on the packaging box. If you use non-BPA free bottles, change it within three months.
Pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle is made from polypropylene material and its nipple is made from ultra soft silicone material.
Yes. You should clean baby’s feeding bottle immediately after each use, bottles should be rinsed in warm water and washed with mild cleanser.
Yes. It is safe to feed your baby with pigeon peristaltic nursing bottle; its special peristaltic nipple will encourage the baby’s natural tongue movement and also it allows natural movement of the baby’s tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby’s facial and jaw muscles.
Place feeding bottle in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Take care to ensure the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.