Medela Soft Cup
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Specially designed soft cup for gentle cup feeding.
- Ideal for babies with sucking difficulties.
- Has spoon shaped mouthpiece for easy feeding.
- Supports oral feeding of the babies.
- Helps mothers to feed their babies more effectively.
Medela soft cup designed with one-way valve membrane between the container and the mouthpiece so that the milk flow can easily be regulated by squeezing the chamber of the mouthpiece; ideal feeding cup for infants with poor sucking strength.
- Medela soft cup designed to give successful feeding of infants with poor sucking strength.
- Soft and spoon shaped mouthpiece for easy & gentle feeding.
- Comes with 80 ml container with curved bottom to minimize milk loss.
- It’s one way valve design helps to regulate milk flow by squeezing.
- Provides easily controllable milk flow; you can track / control the milk flow as per your baby’s requirement.
Directions of Use
- Assemble all the parts of the feeding cup carefully (refer the enclosed manual for pictorial representation).
- Pour warm milk / water into the feeding cup which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with required flow rate (squeeze the chamber of the mouthpiece).
- Inspect all the components before each use; throw away at the first signs of damage, mould or weakness.
- Disinfect before first use and once a day.
- Disassemble the feeding cup into its individual parts and clean all parts immediately after use.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid before feeding.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You can start cup feeding to your baby from 6 to 9 months of age.
Many factors can affect baby’s sucking ability including prematurity, infection, jaundice and mother’s medicine.
You can easily control the milk flow by squeezing the chamber of the mouthpiece in medela soft cup.
You should sterilize your baby’s feeding cup at least once in a day and you should wash it at each use.
Its mouthpiece is made of soft silicone material and the container is of BPA free plastic material.