Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor TSB-6025 White
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr. Odin Store
- Dr.Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor works on intelligent pressure technology
- Digital Blood pressure monitor that has a large LCD Display
- Blood Pressure Monitor featured with Voice Broadcast
- Digital Blood Pressure monitor that has Automatic shut down facility
- Memory(2×60) and has an USB port
- Available in 2 colors – Black, White
Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Machine outlined with Simple One-Touch Operation, the instrument measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and heartbeat rhythm accurately. Ideal for home and hospital uses
- Dr.odin Digital Blood pressure Monitor that comes with Voice Broadcast ,Pulse Measurement, Intelligent Compression, Records of Memory.
- Blood pressure monitor tha has memory capacity for two users, it allows you to store 120 readings per user with date and time, all results are saved separately with user’s identity.
- Digital BP (Blood Pressure) monitor that helps to identify irregular heartbeat detection
- Easier to carry around so that you can take your blood pressure even on the go and take readings in relaxed position.
Directions for Use
- Place the arm cuff just above your elbow.
- Keep still and quiet while you take your reading.
- Take two or three readings, each about one to two minutes apart.
- Keep a record of your measurements.
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don’t place the cuff over wounds
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
If the systolic blood pressure (the top number) on your cuff is within 10 points of the monitor, then it’s generally accurate.
Some monitors may be less accurate when the battery is low. replace the batteries if necessary. Caffeine, alcohol, smoking, exercise, or waking from sleep within 30 minutes of the reading may affect the results.
Acute meal ingestion, caffeine or nicotine use can all negatively affect BP readings, leading to errors in measurement accuracy. If the patient has a full bladder, that can lead to an error in systolic BP of between 4 mm Hg and 33 mm Hg, compared with the white-coat effect can have an error of up to 26 mm Hg.
Yes. BP monitors with irregular heartbeat (IHB) detector are also called arrhythmia detectors. These devices generally have an algorithm which signals when the heartbeat rhythm varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat detected during BP measurement
If evening home blood pressure is to be measured after bathing, you should wait more than 60 min after bathing before performing the measurement in order to eliminate the depressor effect of bathing.