Acmed face wash good for oily or dry skin?Cureka
For many people, taking care of oily skin is the toughest of all skin types. The excess oil on the face will make you look dull. Also, attract lots of dust in comparison to all other skin types. The oily skin often feels sticky, which lures dirt and impurities.
Oil on your skin often darkens the skin. Face wash helps you to remove these impurities from your face. So you need a face wash that not only removes the oil and dirt present on your skin but also lightens your skin for giving a glowing look to your face.
Get Rid Of Oily & Acne-Prone Skin
As per the clinical standard & dermatologist recommendation from Cureka, Acmed face wash will give you pretty good results. It has astonishing features that include-
- Tea tree oil ensures antibacterial action against bacteria common to pimple-prone skin.
- It has an advanced formula that helps in removing the dark spots on your skin.
- It improves your skin complexion and helps to rejuvenate the dead skin.
- This face wash will give you a brighter, fairer, and dramatic look on your face.
- It cleans your face and is effective in removing pore impurities.
- A breakthrough innovation like pimple care globules ensures proper delivery of pimple cares active ingredients.
- This face wash is paraben-free.
- It helps to keep the skin emollient, and it does not strip your skin of natural oils.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and makes your skin feel moisturized after washing.
- It is suitable for all types of skin. Our skin has a natural balance of oils.
- It is momentous to use a cleansing product that does not upset the balance.
- Fortunately, it not only removes the excess oil from the skin but also stabilizes the natural oil that is needed for the skin.
How to use Acmed Face wash?
- For better results, use it 2- 3times a day, and better follow a gap of 4 – 6 hrs after face wash is good.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Do gentle massage in a small circular motion. Do not rub vigorously.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and gently dry with a clean towel.